To book call us at (269) 469-3894 or click the book now button.
Please read and adhere to ALL the rules for your stay.
To ensure the best possible stay, make you sure you bring the right items.
Summer Rates (3 night minimum)
3 Night Stay $900-$1,300 (Weeknights are less expensive than weekend nights)
7 Night Stay $2,200-$2,500
Spring and Fall Rates (2 night minimum)
2 night stay $400-600
7 night stay $1,100-1,400
Cancellation: In the event Guest cancels the reservation at least 30 days prior to the arrival date and the Property is re-booked, 100% of the deposit shall be refunded minus a $100 administrative and re-booking fee. If the premises are not re-booked or the Guest cancels within 30 days of the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable, and the full guest fee amount is due, and will be billed to Guest’s credit card.
Rules of Resort
1. Cabins sleep 2 adults and up to 4 kids.
2. Speed limit is 10mph.
3. Quiet hours are 11pm-8am.
4. Renters are not permitted to bring guests.
5. Rental CheckIn 4pm, CheckOut 10am EST.
6. Only one car per site, extra parking in the overflow parking lot.
7. Swim at your own risk, NO LIFEGUARDS! Lifejackets must be worn on the lake.
8. Members and renters are resposible for keeping cabin in sightly conidition.
9. All campfires must be in approved firepit and attended to at all times.
10. All trash must go to recepticles. Do not leave on screened porches.
11. No tent or RV camping.
12. No alchoholic beverages in common areas.
13. Pets must be on a leash at all times and be picked up after.
14. Trespassing on other sites is prohibited.
15. Fireworks and explosives are prohibited.
Please read more details below.
Items to Bring
1. Basic cooking utensils and cookware
2. Coffeepot and toaster
3. Beds and pillows
4. TV with cable
5. 1 roll of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towel, 1 sponge, 2 trash bags, and dish soap
You need to bring:
1. ALL linens (blankets, sheets, pillowcases, bath and beach towels, bath mat, kitchen towels, etc.)
2. Toiletree items (hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, sunscreen, etc.)
3. Coffee and coffee filters
4. Food and beverages
5. Clothing and accessories
anything else to ensure the best possible stay!
"This was our third time at Lakeside Cabins. We love it. And our multi-family group had a blast. What we like the most, is that our kids are safe to roam between lake, pool, fishing dock, sports field, games room & cabins. They get independence and us parents get to relax. Result! And we ALL love the bingo! ❤️👌🏻 Such a wonderful fun weekend. Highly recommend this place."
-Julie, submit on Google July 2023